середу, 30 жовтня 2013 р.

CHOIES.com - trendy store

CHOIES.com

Hi everyone!
Every fashionista wants to be stylish and feel special. Of course, I also want to look fashionable and not just to like people around, but myself, too.
So, in that case, online shops helps us with this. They offer us a huge range of stylish trendy clothes.
 One of these stores is CHOIES.com, which  I know recently. There I saw really
great
and very diverse range. Every lady can find there something for her taste, and create an unique style. 

I liked many things in there! But I want to highlight some things that I loved most of all.
 ...
Кожна модниця хоче бути стильною та почувати себе особливою. Звичайно ж і я також хочу виглядати модно і щоб це подобалось не лише людям навколо, але і мені самій. Тому, в таких випадках на допомогу
приходять модні онлайн магазини, які пропонують нам величезний асортимент найстильнішого одягу.
Одним з таких магазинів є CHOIES.com, з яким я тільки недавно познайомилася. Асортимент там справді великий та дуже різноманітний. Кожна леді зможе знайти там щось за її смаком, та створити свій неповторний стиль.
Мені там сподобалося дуже багато усього. Але хочу виділити лише дещо, що найбільше припало до душі.

So sweet & soft stripes!
Get this Stripe Jumper here

 This blouse looks like big bouquet ot fresh innocent roses!
 
Get this Rose Blouse here

Excellent choice for a Halloween celebration!
Get this Eyeball Sweatshirt here

Liked because of a Cats!
Get this Cat Print Jacket here

It looks so fluffy and soft. Appears a desire to stroke it ^_^
Get this Fur Skirt here

There's always was something wonderful about those dots!
Get this Gold Dots Skirt here
Studs, they simply can not be ignored!
Get this Stud Skirt here

This skirt is so mysterious to me!
Get this Totem Skirt here

I've noticed these two dresses, because I or the lots of flowers!
 
Get this Foral Dress here
Get this Floral dress here

This dress reminds me a Gzhel. It дщщлі so luxurious, like an artwork!
Get this Print Dress here

I wish for a soft & warm neck maxi like this!
Get this Knitted Dress here

It looks so burgundy & accomplished to me!
Get this Felted Coat here

Very interesting colored solution!
Get this Chess Coat here

Very trendy print this season!
Get this Houndstooth Coat here

Loks so simple but very sweet!
Get this Tubaeform Coat here

I love waistcoats, especially if it's a gray faus fur!
Get this Fur Waistcoat here

Love the style & colors!
Get this Biker Coat here


That's all for now!
Thank's for reading!
Have a nice day!
 

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар